The Holidays Are Coming To An End!

Wow 2012 went on very quick. All of that fun you had last year has sadly come to an end. I remember nearly everything about last year and I loved it so much. There were so many highlights about last year including, The London Olympics, Easter, Birthdays, Christmas and lastly growing up! Every year Everyone has to grow up, even if they don’t want to it will always happen. 

I had a fabulous Christmas! I got so many awesome things that I am so greatful. My holidays have been so amazing because we now have an  in ground pool. If you have not seen my pool yet, scrowl down on my blog until you see my brand new pool post.

I hope you are enjoying the hoildays as much as I am!

Comment on:

What did you get for Christmas?

What was your highlight about 2012?

Are you enjoying 2013 so far?

2 thoughts on “The Holidays Are Coming To An End!

1. Hey Jess
    So glad you had fantastic school hols and have enjoyed the beautiful sunny weather, it has been glorious! I also got lots of fab Christmas pressies all of which were my favourites. I especially liked the box of chocolates. It’s a shame the holidays have to come to an end. Keep up the great blogging in 2013!

2. Dear mum,

Thank you so much for the comment, I am really liking all the comments you have been giving me!

Yes, I have had amazing holidays and you have made them even more special.
    You did get a lot of great Christmas pressies and so did I. Lucky us!

I have really enjoyed the holidays and it seems like you have too.

-Jess