A Letter To Taylor Swift!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Β 

Dear Taylor Swift,

Hi I am Jess and I’m such a big fan of you! You are like my idol. I also sing and play guitar like you, but I am not famous yet. I have never actually sang in front of my friends, only my family. I am not a very confident singer but people that have heard me say that I ‘m amazing at singing. My guitar teacher (who has heard my voice too) says that she loves my voice and she always wants me to sing at my lessons.

I really love your red sparkly guitar, but I also love my purple guitar! It is really pretty but the puple is sort of fading away. Now I will show you a picture of me with my puple guitar!

Here it is!

From your Biggest fan,

Jess πŸ˜›

PS – Sorry the letter was a bit short!

Β Comment On:

Have you ever writen a letter to a famous person?

Do you know who Taylor SwiftΒ is?

Did you like my purple guitar?Β 

Β I got this idea of writing to my idol from my friendΒ Maddy!

14 thoughts on “A Letter To Taylor Swift!

1. Dear Jess,

What a gerat post / letter to, Taylor Swift!

No have never written a letter to a famous person but I have to my family members.

All thuogh my sister Zali has written a letter to a famous Olympian witch got sent. It was for a DAT or some thing.

Yes I do know who Taylor Swift is.

She is a singer and has a lot of songs.

I don’t remember what songs she sing but I know that they were all good! πŸ™‚

I very much do like you purple guitar I have a drum kit and they are shiny red and I know a lot of beats and drum rolls.

Well see you soon,
    Clancy

:mrgreen:

• Dear Clancy,

Thank you so much for the comment, you are a fabulous blogger!
      Wow has your sister written a ltter to a famous Olympian, that is amazing! And it actually got sent COOL!

I know heaps of songs that Tayl;or Swift sings and they are,
      Love Story,
      Fearless,
      fifteen,
      Hey Stephen,
      White Horse,
      You Belong With Me,
      Breath,
      Tell Me Why,
      You’re Not Sorry,
      The Way I loved You,
      Forever And Always,
      The Best Day,
      Change,
      Our Song,
      Teardrops On My Guitar,
      Should’ve Said No
      AND…
      We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together!

That is my favourite song!

A red shiny drum kit sounds AWESOME, I would really want one of those… if I knew how to play the drums.

See you soon,
      Jess πŸ˜†

2. Dear Jess,

Wow! What an awesome post to your idol, Taylor Swift! I think this was an amazing idea.

I would write a letter to my idol, Kim Clijsters! I think Kim is an outstanding tennis player because she conducts herself so well on the tennis court.

I have never written a letter to a famous person but I would like to! I remember in Grade 2 when I was in Miss Jordan’s class, we got a comment from Jessica Schipper, an Olympic swimmer, on our class blog. It was so exciting!

I do know who Taylor Swift is and I think she is a great singer. I know many of her songs but I am having a mental blank and I just can’t remember them right now…

I love your purple guitar! I think it would look cool how you said the purple fading and the blue mixing in to the purple.

I think your letter was very descriptive indeed! It had lots of interesting words and I think if Taylor Swift had actually saw it she would be amazed!

From your friend,
    Liv πŸ˜†

• Dear Liv,

Thanks for the comment, you are an outstanding blogger!
      I thought you would want to write a letterr to Kim Clijsters and of coure everybody knows she is your idol!

You told me you got a comment from an Olympic swimmer. Now let me ask you did Jessice Schipper play in the 2008 Olympics? I also0 bet it was exciting!

Sometimes I have really weird mentle blanks and just at school today I said IT BURNS, meaning to Chars hiccups and then I asked you what did I just say? How weird is that I can’t believe I actually said that.

I also think it is really cool how the purple is fading away and turning into blue.

Do you really think that Taylor Swift would be amazed, actually come to think of it she might actually be amazed if she saw it.

See you soon,
      Jess

3. Dear Jess,
    I like your post! Well, letter. No, I have never sent a letter to a famouse person before. But want to! I’m acually making letter to a famouse horse rider.She lives in Geelong, and very close t us. She lives in Drysdale! Her name is Mary-Hannah, he’s not just a famous rider, she’s in the Olympics. I even know a lady that works for her, but she keeps herhorse Bubba (a grey mare) at Wallington Park. Her name’s, Chantel.

Yes, I do know who Tayler Swift is, when I first heard about her I thought her nam was Tanya Smith! πŸ˜† Everyone kept saying her name so fast I couldn’t understand them, but that was in 2008. I love her songs, espiecialy Fifteen.

Of course I love your guitar! πŸ™‚ I have my own but I’m selling it on Ebay soon, I used to do guitar lessons, but stopped because I lost interest.

My faurite sigr would have to be, Birdy, well that’s a band but they’re my favourite right now.

Your friend,
    Bronte :mrgreen: πŸ˜›

• Dear Bronte,

Thank you so much for the comment, you are a great blogger!
      You sound like you really want to send a letter to a famous person, but I don’t blame you it wiould be pretty cool.
      I can’t believe you actually are sending a letter to a famous horse rider and I also can’t believe that she lives near you. Have you actually talked to her before?

Is she actually in the olympics well was, or is she going there in 2016? And is her horse actually at Wallington Park? That is AMAZING!

That is really funny how you thoght her name was Tanya Smith and also why was everybody saying her name so fast?

I can’t believe you actually used to do guitar lessons, thats great! Do you still remember any of the cords or notes? I don’t blame you for selling your guitar on ebay, if I lost intrest I would just sell it too. Actually come to think of it I wouldn’t sell it I love it so much! πŸ˜€

See you soon,
      Jess

• Dear Jess,

wooow! If you were talking to me, I reckon you would sound hyper active (no offence)
        OK, so her horse does not stay at Wallington Park, she has her very own riding stables, we know a lady called Chantel that works for her and keeps her horse at Wallington Park.

I might be able to talk to her because my dad does know a couple olympians and VERY advanced equestrians. When we start to enter the shows we might get up close with her.

No, she was in the Olympics this year and last time and the time before that and, well she’s been in the Olympics a couple of times. She doen’t do show jumping or cross country, she doe dressage. In fact, I was watching her do dressage in the Olympics when my mum told me that she lived in Geelong. She might be coming down later in the year to teach some lessons for the advanced people there.

And then my dad knows a man called Peter Western, and he’s a famous horse trainer, but lives in Germany, and we might get him down here and he might give me a lesson!

We have a lot of different people down at Wallington Park, as in, advanced riders. Like, some are going to competitions every weekend, and are in magazines and all that. We even have have a couple of that almost got into the Olympics. Their names are Billy, Charlotte, Naomi, Megan, Stuart and Rose. I don’t know their last names, but I’m friends with them all.

Your friend,
        Bronte :mrgreen: πŸ˜›

• Dear Bronte,

Sorry about all the questions I asked you it’s just that it is sooooo EXCITING!
          I can’t believe you are actually going to get to meet a person that was in the olympics!

So now you’ve told me that she has been in a couple of olympics and do you always watch her? (oops another question popped out.)

Wow when I read your comment I could hardely understand a thin. So much horse STUFF! So the horse rinder from the olympics, (sooooo EXCITING) Is she actually going to teach you and some other people, lots more about horse riding? (Sorry I have a habet.)

See you soon,
          Jess πŸ˜†

4. Dear Jess,

I really like the post! And your purple guitar is awsome! I really like the idea of sending a letter to your idol!

Yes I do know you Taylor Swift is, she is a fomous singer and yeah. So it turns out that I don’t really know alot about Taylor Swift. Hay! I just thought what if Taylor visited you’re blog!

Well I better go lots more blogging to do!

From your pal,
    Iesha πŸ˜€ :mrgreen:

• Dear Iesha,

Thank you so much for your comment, you are so amazing at blogging!

Thanks for also saying that you love my purple guitar, I really love it too.
      I got my guitar for my 2009 Christmas. Then in grade 2 I started guitar lessons.

Well atleast you know something about Taylor Swift because a lot of people don’t.

See you soon,
      Jess

5. Dear Jess,
    I did like your purple guitar.I do have a guitar at home.Taylar swift is a great singer but if I had a chose to pick my fav song of taylars i would not now.
    I have not writen a letter to a famous person but twilght (movie) has a blog. so same times I leave a comment to them.I like lots of song πŸ™‚

bye for now
    Paige

• Dear Paige,

Thank you so so much for the comment, you are a fabulous blogger!

You now know that I really really love Taylor Swift. I also know that you absoloutely love Twilight.
      Here’s one quick question Have you seen Breaking Dawn Part two yet?

See you soon,
      Jess

• Dear Taylor Swift,

Are you really Taylor Swift?

I think you’ve got that wrong, because I am Taylor’s biggest fan!!