The Mystery Picture Blogger Of The Week!

Now before I reveal the mystery picture you have all been waiting for I want to do a special post about…….

THE MYSTERY PICTURE BLOGGER OF THE WEEK!

The mystery picture blogger of the week competition is all the about the person who leaves the most comments on the mystery picture post for the week. I will be doing a Mystery Picture Post every week starting now and the person who leaves the most comments get their name on my blog and will be called the Mystery  Picture Blogger Of The Week!

I know I have only just started this post but there is one person who always leaves comments on the Mystery picture Posts and that person is……

BRONTE!

Bronte is now the Mystery Picture Blogger Of The Week! Bronte won this award because she always and I mean always leaves comments on every Mystery Picture Post.

But remember you can only call your self the Mystery Picture Of The Week for The one week you got that award.

Comment On:

Do you like this idea?

Do you want to be the Mystery Picture Blogger Of The Week sometime?

Are you happy that Bronte won this award?

2 thoughts on “The Mystery Picture Blogger Of The Week!

1. Dear Jess,

WOW! I didn’t see that coming, I’m astonished 🙂 I’m so exited.
    It’s a great idea, in fact I would’nt have thought of that in a million years.
    Well, I can’t really answer that second question, but I would like to win the blogger of the week if I didn’t get it this week.

Of course I’m happy that ‘I’ won it! But it’s good to give other people a go, well, you have to give other people a go, that’s how it works. Hahaha 😆

Your blogging buddy,
    Bronte :mreen: 😛

• Dear Bronte,

I thought you would think WOW!

But I think lots of people know that your always commenting on the mystery pictures.
      I also think that is a very good idea! (People say I’m coming up with really great ideas now.)

You can win the mystery picture blogger of the week twice in a row but you would have to be amazing to do that, oh wait you are.
      But it is true you should give lots of people a go, but that doesn’t mean stop commenting.

From your friend,
      Jess 😉