The Mystery Picture Again Revealed!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

You have been waiting for this momment for weeks now and it is finaly here. HORRAY! We had a little brake of the Mystery Pictures and then I put up the post about this Mystery Picture. Now the revealing is finaly here. No one got this picture right this time so we still only have one Mystery Picture winner out of the whole thing, Sophie! Now the Mystery Picture was……….

A mini disco ball!

I hope you really liked this Mystery Picture and that you want another one.

Hope you keep guessing on the next Mystery Pictures!

Comment on:

Would you of thought it would be a mini disco ball?

Would you like to have another Mystery Picture up?

8 thoughts on “The Mystery Picture Again Revealed!

1. Dear Jess,

What a wonderful post!

I have been waiting for this post so I am glad I have finally found out what it was! Wow, I would have never guessed that the mystery picture was a mini disco ball.

I would definitely like another mystery picture up because it is so fun guessing what it is. When you find out what it is you are usually always like I would have never guessed it was that.

From your friend,
    Skye

• Dear Skye,

Thank you for the comment on my blog, you are still a fabulous blogger! (Like always) 😀
      I am very happy that you have been waiting for this post, I think lots of people have too.
      I also think that lots of people would of never guessed it was a mini disco ball.

Thanks for also saying that you want another Mystery Picture,
      I just have to see if everybody else does.

From your friend,
      Jess 😎

2. Dear Jess,

Wow what faboulos post about your mystery picture. Sometimes when I visit your blog and have a mystery picture I aways guess what picture it will be. If I had a blog and I was going to a mystery picture I would do my little sister I’ve got some qusetions to ask you.

♥ are you gonna have another mystery picture ❓
    ♥ is this your last one picture ❓

• Dear Sharkira,

Thank you so much for your comment, you are a fabulous blogger!
      You have guessed on my blog a few times and all those comments were fantastic!
      That sounds reallly cool that you are going to do one about yu little sister.

I think I do have another Mystery PIcture and I will probably put it up soon.
      Also this is not going to be my last.

From Your friend,
      Jess 😆

3. Dear Jess,

cute a mini disco ball. Theres a lot of mystery pictures on your blog, I must say. I hope there will be another mystery picture for us all to guess. I would have never guessed it was a mini disco ball. That was a good one.

I hope the next picture is a hard one. Do already know what the picture it is going to be?
    I bet it will be a coconut.

Well thats all for now.

Bye!

From your friend,
    Indi♥

• Dear Indi,

Thank you so much for the comment, you are a fabulous blogger!
      There are a lot of Mystery Pictures on my blog it is because lots of people love them.
      After the post I have just put on, I might put another Mystery Picture on.

I will probably put a hard one up for the next Mystery Picture and I don’t think it will be a coconut.

See you soon,
      Jess 😆 😎

4. Dear Jess,

Yes I thought that it was a mini disco ball, that was funny!
    And yes I think you should put another mystery picture.

Your friend Layla

• Dear Layla,

Thank you so much for the comment!

I also thought the mini disco ball was funny.
      Soon I will put another mystery picture, but right now I am working on some posts.

Here is just one question, where are you from?

Jess