The Hoildays Are Here!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

The hoildays are finaly here after 11 weeks of school. When term ones hoildays were over I just wished for another week and now finaly it is term twos hoildays hooray! I have got alot planed these hoildays including partys and friends coming over. I really do love school and I will miss it so much but I also really like the hoildays. Term two was a great term probably my favourite so far. We did Bike Ed in term two and that was one of the highlights.Everything in term two was fabulous I just can’t chose a favourite. My teacher Miss Jordan is fabulous and I will really miss her also all my friends in 4KJ and 4KM.

In term three we will be having 4KM’s teacher Mrs Morris come back from L.A! Mrs Morris was meeting Mrs Yollis who is one of the teachers that 4KM and 4KJ colabarate with in L.A and she will be back after the hoildays.

Here is a picture of me enjoying the hoildays!

Comment On:

What do you have planed for the hoildays?

What was your favourite thing in term two?

Are you going to miss school on the hoildays?

2 thoughts on “The Hoildays Are Here!

1. Hi Jess,

Im a stranger for you.Sorry,I just came across your blog and found everthing seems amazing.So stop to say Hello to you.
    Hope you will enjoy your holiday and I will come here very often to see any interesting stuffs.lol

Stranger Rain

• Dear Rain,

Thank you for the comment and it is ok if you are a stranger.

Also thanks for saying my blog is amazing, I think it is too.
      think I will enjoy my hoilday and I hope you will too.

See you soon,
      Jess 😆