Laqueisha

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

my brother has to do an assignment for health and human develempment by bringing home an interactive baby. This baby has a special chip inside it and it records everything you do with it. The chip also makes the baby cry when it needs it’s bottle and you need to change it’s nappy sometimes. The baby also has different nappys that are colour coded and there is also a special rist band that one person can wear and the baby only responds to one people. My brother got Laqueisha today and she is a very cute baby doll

Here is a picture of me holding Laqueisha

My brother only gets to have Laqueisha for one night. Laqueisha also crys during the night, so my brother will have to wake up and make her happy     .

Comment On:

Do you think Laqueisha is very cute?

Do you think it would be very annoying to wake in the middle of the night?

Have you ever seen someone have to look after a baby doll before?

7 thoughts on “Laqueisha

1. Dear Jess,

Wow what a awesome post about your baby doll. Laqueisha very cute!

from

shakira :mrgreen:

PS. sorry it’s a short comment 🙁

• Dear Shakira,

Thank you so much for your comment!

I also think it is a great post and that Laqueisha is very cute!

See you soon,
      Jess 😆

P.S It doesn’t really matter if it is a short comment.

2. Dear Jess,
    I don’t think it wold be really annoying being woken up in the middle of the night, only if I was very tired it would be annoying.
    I watch a show called Dance Moms, a girl called Nia did a dance that said Laqueisha over and over again.
    Laqueisha is very cute 😉
    I’ve only seen someone on a T.V show called The suite life of Zack and Cody, look after a baby doll.

My brother goes to the same school as your brothers and is in your sisters class, if my brother gets that task assinghned to him, I’m not looking forward to it!

Your friend,
    Bronte 🙂 :mrgreen:

• Dear Bronte,

Thank you so much for the comment, you are a fantastic blogger!

It was actually very annoying because she woke up my whole family at 2:00 am this morning. That is why everyone is so tired today. I think I have seen dance mums but it wasn’t that eposoide. I also used to watch the Suite Life Of Zach and Cody but I don’t any more. I also think I saw that eposoide.

I knew that your brother was in my sisters class and it is only if you do that subject, so your brother might not get it.

Jess 😎

3. Dear Jess

I really like your post on Laquiesha. It was a very interesting experiment and it was a good opportunity for teenagers to see how hard it is to look after a baby. The micro chip was programmed for different times to make the baby cry, which is why she woke up crying at 2am. That is just like a real baby, they cry when they are hungry, need changing or just need a cuddle and as babies can’t tell the time, it doesn’t matter to them what time of day it is.

I’m glad that Laquiesha came to visit but I am also glad that it was for only one night.

Keep up your fantastic blogging!

Mum xxx

4. Dear Jess,

My brother (Jay) didn’t have to do looking after the baby and i’m glad he didn’t because I like to get my sleep. I also watch Dance Moms all the time. I loved the episode when Laqueisha came into the studio to teach Nia the DEATH DROP ooooo. My brothers friend Ashleigh had to do it and she siad that when she was in the bath the baby started to cry and the baby was in her room and it kept crying until she got out of the bath.

Bye for now Jess

From Breanna

• Dear Breanna,

Sounds like you would not like to have a fake baby in your house. It was so annoying because said I had to hold it until it stopped crying because ha had to get ready for basketball. But in another way she was really cute and I loveed har deep down.

Dance moms is areally funny but weird show. The dance teacher is so mean and did you see the epesoid when the teacher drew six packs on the kids?

See you soon,
      Jess