Random Acts Of Kindness!

Sometimes you don’t even know that you did something nice for someone and that is called a random act of kindness. It is something you don’t even know you did it. That is why it is called a random act of kindness. You can do anything nice for someone and that is a random act of kindness, but it isn’t like a complement. For example maybye an old lady drops her groceries and you help her pick them up, that is a random act of kindness.

You should do some random acts of kindness sometimes so you are actually helping someone. You might always do random acts of kindness alot or you wouldn’t do much, it doesn’t really matter. If you are just complementing it is not really a random act of kindness!

It is really nice to do a random act of kindness for someone so try to do it for someone and they might do it for you.

Comment on:

has anyone ever done a random act of kindness for you?

Have you ever done a random act of kindness for someone?

Did you know what a random act of kindness was before I told you?

10 thoughts on “Random Acts Of Kindness!

1. Hi Jess

I love your new post ‘Random Acts of Kindness’, what a lovely idea!

How nice if people help other people, just to be nice.

Have you done any ‘Random Acts of Kindness’ lately? What is the nicest thing that you have done for someone lately?

I look forward to reading about other people’s ‘Random Acts of Kindness’.

Love from Mum xxx

• Dear mum,

Thankyou so much for the comment, you a getting amazing at blogging!

I also think it is a very nice idea for people to help other people to just be kind.
      I have done lots of random acts of kindness lately and they are,
      I have done the bins with out being asked,
      I have done the compost with out being asked
      and heaps more things!

I also can’t wait to read all the peoles comments!

see you soon,
      Jess 😆

2. Dear Jess,

How can you come up with all these amazing post because I ♥ them!
    Jess did you know you give random act of kindness all the time?
    You are actually one of the nicest people I have ever met and you are an awesome friend! :mrgreen:

I have another example of random act of kindness:

If there were a little girl,
    And she couldn’t reach the top shelf,
    So you lifted her,
    And she could reach,
    For whatever she needed. 🙂

Big Bro
    (Leah)

• Dear Leah,

Thankyou so much for your comment, you are fabulous at blogging!

Also thankyou for saying that I’m so nice and that I am one of the nicest people you have ever met, you are too.
      I also think I come up with good ideas but I didn’t think other people would. I love the ideas too.

That is also a fantastic example for random acts of kindness!

little bro
      (Jess)

3. Dear Jess,

What a lovely idea for a blog post. It is very nice to be kind to others, as it makes both the giver and receiver feel good.

A random act of kindness I can think of would be…If you were at the supermarket and you had a big trolley of groceries at the cash register and you noticed someone behind you with just one or two items, you could let them go in front of you. I have done that before for someone and I remember a time when someone let me go in front of them.

Your teacher,
    Miss Jordan

• Dear Miss Jordan,

Thank you so much for your comment! I also really like the idea of a post for random acts of kindness.

My mum sometimes does that, but if she is in rush, mum just has to get it done. There are lots of other random acts of kindness’, but that one is a really good one. I have done a lot of random acts of kindness through my life but I can’t remember all of them.

See you soon,
      Jess 😆

4. Dear Jess,

I did not know about random act of kindness. NO I have not done random act of kindness but I have done it to someone.

From Ronan ^_^

• Dear Ronan,

Thank you for the comment!

I thought lots of people would know what random acts of kindness were, but it is ok if you don’t.

See you soon,
      Jess 😎

5. Hi Jess,
    I loved reading your Random Acts of Kindness it brought back memories when I used to do Girl Guides. Girl Guides is a place where Girls do fun activities and go on camps also do Random Acts of Kindness. The Seniors do Random Acts of Kindness.
    Well I think this is a Random Act of Kindness was when a boy fell over I gave him my squishy toy but sadly I asked him where it was and he said he through it in the bin. Some one well it was mum’s friend who asked her mum for a pair of roller skates so I gave her my roller skates and the girl who got the roller skates bought me some chocolates which was very kind. I did know what a random act of kindness was before you told me.

From your pal,

BB.

• Dear BB,

Thank you so much for the awesome comment, you are a fabulous blogger!

I did not know that you did girl guides, a girl in my class does it too.
      Girl guides sonds so fun, it is so cool that you get to go on camps and do all this cool stuff.
      I think that it is great that your seniors do random acts of kindness.

Yes, what you said is a a random act of kindness.

-Jess